[alberg30] Fwd: Shaft log coupler anyone??

Joel Lembo jlsasha at erols.com
Sat Oct 9 16:51:48 PDT 1993

Try a hose supply, industrial, in your area Gates makes many for various
applications.Gasket and hose supply, call fire equipment suppliers.. Good luck.
Joel.

RacerXat39 at aol.com wrote:

> Subject: Shaft log coupler anyone??
> Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:27:04 EDT
> From: RacerXat39 at aol.com
> To: alberg30 at egroups.com
>
>  Im in search of a lot of things for my new Alberg.....Well you know what I
> mean..
>   I recently purchased and refit redid or whatever you wish!! A 73 Alberg 31
> it seems to be.
>   But its called an Alberg 30....One of the parts I cannot find unless I buy
> 16 ft of it...Is the shaft log coupler..or hose.
>   Mine is very old..But im forced to reuse it along with my sticky shifter
> cable...
>   These 2 things plague me....Help anyone??
>      Scott J.

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/10/_/476031/_/971136974/