[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

dickdurk dickdurk at intercom.net
Wed Oct 2 05:23:24 PDT 1996

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

The flush mount Origo fits in the hole created by ditching the Kenyon (or
just about). Boils water faster than the Kenyon, too. I've never looked back
The only thing I don't like about the Origo is (other than the expense of
alcohol)It has a lame system of sealing up the fuel canisters when laying up
the stove for extended periods. I've had the Origo for more than 10 years
and find it rock solid dependable. I would think carefully about jury
rigging a camp stove-and I've used everything from Svea 123's to Primus
Expeditions.

Michael
Checkmate #220