[a30] Re: roof bracing under mast

RONALD AHLERS ronald_ahlers at email.msn.com
Wed Apr 1 16:19:48 PST 1998

Help ONElist keep this service free, while generating interest in your
product or service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
Visit http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more information.

From: "RONALD AHLERS" <ronald_ahlers at email.msn.com>

it it not normal. you need a new mast beam. contact reid beigel or mike
lehman - they are expert in these matters.

ron ahlers