[a30] CDI Atomic 4 prop

Steve Weingart shw at gate.net
Thu Apr 2 05:51:21 PST 1998

Help ONElist keep this service free, while generating interest in your
product or service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
Visit http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more information.

From: Steve Weingart <shw at gate.net>

Hi,

Has anyone tried one of the new computer designed composite props from CDI
specifically designed for the Atomic 4?

It claims that it will give more thrust in forward (which would be icing,
it's great now), and usable reverse, something that we don't have with our
current 10 X 6 three blade.

Does it work?

If you have tried the prop, does it seem sturdy enough to stand up to
scraping off the barnacles over the years?  I'm not afraid of plastic for
operation, but I am concerned about cleaning it.

TIA,

Steve