[a30] Re: onelist

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Apr 3 08:46:12 PST 1998

Help ONElist keep this service free, while generating interest in your
product or service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
Visit http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more information.

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Rona,

You just did.  By sending mail to a30 at onelist.com, it gets resent to
everyone on the list.  It comes marked as being from you, but the
"Reply to:" header is set to a30 at onelist.com so that any replies to
the message go to the whole list, not just the sender.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/