[alberg30] Alberg for sale

Joe M joedena at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 07:14:50 PDT 1998

From: Joe M <joedena at yahoo.com>

Fellow sailors,
    I offered my alberg30 for sale in, alberg onlist.  Thanks for the
response and the help.  I especially want to thank, Dan F. for
supporting the wonderful Alberg30 and his reply to an offer I
received.  I have sold the boat and the old saying "the happiest time
in a boat owner life is the day he purchased the boat and the day he
sold it", is NOT TRUE. The Alberg30 is truly a wonderful boat and I
look forward to the day that I move to an area where sailing is
practical and I will be looking for another Alberg30.

Thank You All,
       Joe Mica

P.S.  I love this guy:

Dan F: You're a cold hearted-bastard for offering a guy 6k for his
Alberg
30, in sailable condition, no less.
With a friend like you, who needs and enemy.

Joe "One Less Traveled" #499