[alberg30] Re: Sailrite sails

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:44:20 PST 1998

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Jacques,
  I have never tried the making of sails from Sailrite but can tell you
from personal experience they are good to deal with. I have been to
their loft in Columbia City two or three times with friends to get sails
repaired and they are very knowledgable. In fact, my 90 and 130 are
going in after Christmas to have sunscreen put on and luff tape  put on
the other. Hope this is of some help to you.

Tom Parks
Tradewinds #48

Tom,Pam,and April Parks
parks24 at hotmail.com