[alberg30] Re: sinks in heads

Wed Dec 9 14:20:04 PST 1998

> Jacques Guerette said:
>
> I, too, have removed the sink because of the cramped conditions.  Has anyone
> ever relocated the sink in the starboard wetlocker facing the head?

George Ramsey of Skimmer put a countertop with sink in the (former)
hanging locker on the starboard side of the head.  He used a faucet
that pulls out for use as a shower and added a shower sump in the
sole.  He has an engine-heated hot water heater under the galley
sink.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/