[alberg30] Re: Sea Swing stoves and Fawcets

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 08:20:17 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

 Hi  Bill,

Fawcets is the greatest marine chandlery I have ever been too. Their on the
floor inventory seems to beat West by 20%!!!!!

They are in Annapolis, Maryland (800) 456 9151

The item is 'The Offshore Cooking Stove Seacook', cat.
FCE 82000  165.00. Wait til Washington's Birthday to call; they always have a
great sale that day;maybe this will be included.
Get a catalogue from them; it's great reading.

When you figure out where you are going to mount yours, tell me!!!!!
Good luck,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer, #255