[a30] maintenance manual for nonmembers?

John A Davenport JayDavenport at compuserve.com
Tue Dec 1 17:02:43 PST 1998

From: John A Davenport <JayDavenport at compuserve.com>

George,
I also agree with your approach to the Manuals distribution. It should not
be available outside the Association at any price. This bible of
accumulated A30 wisdom is one of our valuable assets, and by itself richly
justifies joining the Alberg 30 Association. (Of course the next step is
the Cook Book & Elk Stew, followed by the Song book, &.......)
Regards,
Jay
Revolution #526