[alberg30] Re: Refinishing Cabin Sole

J.Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Tue Dec 1 18:51:28 PST 1998

Guy,

On Carina Vela we heavily sanded the entire sole to bare mahogany (early
models didn't have a pan, and the whole sole is solid mahogany).  We
then applied 3 coats of Epiphanes high gloss varnish.  After this had
cured, we applied 2 coats of Epiphanes rubbed affect.  It came out
BEAUTIFUL!

Regards,
Chris
Carina Vela