[a30] Re: maintenance manual for nonmembers?

mgrosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Tue Dec 1 18:44:08 PST 1998

From: "mgrosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

Hi George

If I can weigh in, I like your idea of charging non-members the $58.00 for
the Maintenance manual. To restrict sales to members  seems unnecessarily
restrictive, as well as a bit distasteful,freedom of information wise. The
elevated pricing should limit the idly curious, and  the manual is flat out
worth the price to an owner of an A30.

I suppose your concern that the manual highlights only the problems is
valid. But, it also shows solutions to those problems, and anyone
considering purchasing a 15-30 year old boat and expecting it not to have
problems shouldn't be in the boat market anyway
I am an elitist when it comes to Albergs-if a potential buyer can't see past
the surface to the boat's heart, then they can buy a new Coronado,or
something :-P

Michael