[alberg30] Re: Refinishing Cabin Sole

Jacques Guerette Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com
Wed Dec 2 12:00:13 PST 1998

From: "Jacques Guerette" <Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com>

I redid my sole about 3 years ago using Sikkens Interior Varnish.  It is
designed to be somewhat less glossy than a typical varnish but stands up
very well to abuse.  I know this because my dog loves to swan dive from the
cockpit onto the cabin floor.  There are a few claw marks but nothing major
after two years of "dog use".  I agree with Lee's comments about a slippery
floor....very dangerous!

Jacques