[alberg30] Re: Dogleg table support

Pat Lymburner patlym at inforamp.net
Sat Dec 5 07:36:11 PST 1998

From: Pat Lymburner <patlym at inforamp.net>

Like Gordon,  410 (built in 1970) has a drop leaf at the starboard side
of the galley cabinet.  It is most useful as a sideboard when preparing
meals etc..  Our table is much larger.  I will get the exact
measurements and provide them to you.  In addition,  I will try to
photograph the set up.  I have made a bracket in the forward vee-berth
which holds the table top out of the way when we need extra space in the
cabin.

Patrick Lymburner,
Mynx 2,  #410