[a30] Re: maintenance manual for nonmembers?

Rpm17 at aol.com Rpm17 at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 19:42:43 PST 1998

From: Rpm17 at aol.com

Dear George,

I would like to offer my opinion to this issue. The maintenance manual should
be reserved for members only. We should encourage these non-members to join
our organization. It would  be nice to see their names, addresses, phone
numbers, boat names/numbers in our directory. The manual is a privilege for
members and should be an enticement to join.

Rona Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255