[alberg30] Re: Rebedding deck fittings

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 10:05:55 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Tom,
I dread replacing my toerails. Looks like I'm going to have to farm this
project out, and I know its going to be at least what I paid for the whole
boat, or close to it. Its not leaking now, so I have some time. But its gonna
catch up with me.

Cant help you with the RV stove question. Me, I just dont feel comfortable
with anything explosive under pressure on my boat! But I know if you maintain
these things properly, they are 'probably'  :)  safe.
I cook with the Origo stove. I'll tell you about it if you want.

Take care,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255