[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 11:36:04 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Guy,
Yeah, the Origo is great.
I dont notice the flame being too high, but if you are concerned, there are
two things you can do;
Always close the diaghram before lifting the pot, and
Mount a piece ofaluminum or  SS sheeting, with spacers between it and the
deck, above the stove.

We moved the galley on Stragazer (there was none when we bought her, the prev
owner had starting redoing the interior, and stopped after he took out the
stbd side, and put in a nice teak and holly sole) so now its forward, up
against the aft bulkhead of the hanging locker. we do have the console model
of Origo two burner, and it looks like there is plenty of clearance above it.
Cant really be sure though, because we havent had a chance to use it yet!

Good Luck,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255