[alberg30] Re: Origo Stoves

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 12 08:01:22 PST 1998

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Lee... Are you talking about the Force Ten sea swing stove... I love mine for
the same reason... why have a stove you can't use when you need one the most.

I mounted mine at the end of the starboard settee between the sink and the old
stove, right between them I cut a rectangular hole in the counter the size of
my mtg. board and one of the long walls of the hole was flush with the inside
of the teak end panel board (the board was  approx. 1 in wider than the
mounting bracket and 1 in. thk.) I bolted the board through the settee wall
with wing nuts for removal of the board. Its fuel canister swing freely about
1 in. above the little table that swings up in that location.

my 2 cents
greg vandenberg