[alberg30] Re: Origo Stove

Marjorie Goettle mgoettle at erols.com
Sat Dec 12 09:52:33 PST 1998

From: Marjorie Goettle <mgoettle at erols.com>

Our Origo non-pressurized heats water faster than the old stove.  That
is probably an unfair comparison.  To really compare the cooking times,
one should compare 2 new stoves, which of course I am not doing.
Logically, one would think that as both burn alcohol, both would heat in
the same time if the flames were the same size.

Marjorie Goettle, Jubilant #435