[alberg30] Re: proposed new gummint regs

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:29:11 PST 1998

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

I don't know anything about what goes on at the coastline or in the bay
area but I can tell you that everyone I know that sails on the Great
Lakes follows the Gross Tonnage Rule. If they want the right of way with
those big boats we let them have it!! We figure better to yield than to
be dead, it just isn't worth it!
Tom Parks
tradewinds #48