[alberg30] Re: Spinnaker pole

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 10:50:41 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

I haven't been following the spinnaker pole thread (been really busy with end-
of- semester work) and I should have, because I'm also in need of one (mine
was stolen, can you believe it, out of the boatyard in NJ towards the end of
the summer). It was of the monstrously heavy variety described (probably why
it was stolen), which makes sense, since my boat is a '64.
	If anyone has one, I'll be glad to take seconds after Lee (FINNUS505).
Paul Cicchetti
Ashwagh #23