[alberg30] Re: spinnaker pole

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:16:51 PST 1998

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Guys,
  My boat is #48 and I thought my spinaker pole was probably what came
with the boat. I can't give you exact sizes cause it snapped to my mast
and tied to my furler to keep the snow off the deck under the cover. But
my guess is that it's 9 -10 feet long, made out of wood that I think was
laminated together and has metal ends of some type with no rust on them.
I don't think it has had really good care over the years, as it was
under a foot of snow when I bought the boat(we dug it out and put it in
the cabin). Someone painted it white along the line, so have no idea of
the original finish. And it doesn't seem particularly heavy to me! My
two one hundredths of a dollars worth!!!

Tom Parks
Tradewinds #48