[alberg30] Re: photos

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Dec 29 15:04:04 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Chris .......... Thanks again for posting these pictures. It is really nice
to view some of the other Alberg 30's, especially since I am way down here
in Ky. where we seldom see a 30 ....... let alone an Alberg 30 !

You other skippers take Chris up on his generous offer and send him a
picture of your pride and joy. Also check out his web page at  .........
http://www.net1plus.com/users/jsss/

Tom S
A 30  #412
InCahoots