[alberg30] Thanks - Question on Average Heeling Angles

Jackie E. Thomas JThomas at lombard.ca
Fri Dec 11 06:21:45 PST 1998

From: "Jackie E. Thomas" <JThomas at lombard.ca>

My thanks to all of you who took the time to answer my question.  By the
sound of things, I still haven't been put off buying an Alberg but will try
Jack Vanderloo's suggestion and try and get a ride on one next Spring.

I have another couple of questions for any who feel like answering - has
anyone lived aboard for any length of time beyond 3 months and especially
in Cdn/N.E. USA winter? Is it feasible for one person? I know the A30 has a
narrow beam but besides that any major problems?

Thanks again,

Jackie