[alberg30] Re: Question - Average Heeling Angles for A30's

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:15:01 PST 1998

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Lee,
I think you should be an instructor for the Power Squadron, you
explained all that stuff better than I ever got in my Sail class. All
kidding aside, that was a very nice explanation!! Do you really
understand how all that works?? Most of my class just said okay, uh
right when it was all explained.
Later'
Tom