[alberg30] Re: Atomic 4 sounds

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 20:00:00 PDT 1998

From: <FINNUS505 at aol.com>

Hi Frank,

Can't help you with engine noises, but always interested in other renovation
projects. I'm re-wiring, putting in new head, new galley, new fuel tank,
access hatch in cockpit sole so I can get to stuffing box and water pump on
engine, replacing rotton spacer wood on all deck and mast tracks.......and the
list goes on!~rewiring mast, painted mast and spreaders.......

Lets hear your projects!!

Lee Trachtenberg

Stargazer, #255, 1967