[alberg30] Re: Welcome to alberg30 at onelist.com

Marjorie Goettle mgoettle at erols.com
Tue Jun 9 17:44:29 PDT 1998

From: Marjorie Goettle <mgoettle at erols.com>

You found the way to send mail to all A30 members that subscribe to the
group.  Just send it as you did to:        alberg30 at onelist.com

Have you looked at the Alberg 30 homepage?  There is lots of information
on the boat there.  Its URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/

Our A30, #435 is for sale.  We have cruised on her regularly for 17
years, sailed her to the Bahamas 2 winters ago, and try to keep her well
maintained.  We love our Alberg, but we hope to live aboard each winter,
and thus want more room, probably on one of her big sisters, the Alberg
37.  We will be leaving for a week's sail tomorrow afternoon, but would
be happy to tell you more about Jubilant before or after that, if you
wish.  We are located in the Chesapeake.

Good luck in your search.  Albergs are great boats.

Marjorie and Bill Goettle: Jubilant #435