[alberg30] Re: plans for an anchor platform/bowsprit

JFB1934 at aol.com JFB1934 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 08:04:20 PDT 1998

From: <JFB1934 at aol.com>

Tom,
The bow sprint I have installed is a design by Bob Marshall and was printed in
the January 1982 Mainsheet.  A copy of this MS artical was included in the
Feb. 1995 Maintenance book by Gordon White and George D. may have included it
in his Maintenance Manual.  If you need a copy of the artical with a drawing I
can mail it to you.  Let me know.

How are things in ol' Kentuck?  I be back in Louisville in Aug. for my 50th
grade school reunion. Great fun.

Cheers, Jack

----==== Please Support our Advertisers Because They Support Us ====----
The folks at LAUNCH have taken everything you look for in a music
magazine, dumped it into a virtual city, and packed it all onto a CD-ROM.