[alberg30] Re: plans for an anchor platform/bowsprit

Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Tue Jun 16 06:12:11 PDT 1998

From: tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net (Sutherland)

Jack..............Even though I am not in the market for a bowsprit , I
would be very interested in Bob Marshall's design. I have a copy of the
latest maintenance Manual and there is not a bowsprit plan included.
I am sending a sketch of my bowsprit to Joe Tokarz , and I am sure Joe
would also be interested in Bob's design......... It could possibility be
the same as mine.

Everything down here in "ol Kentuck" is fine........just not enough "big
water"!  I also am from the Louisville area .....graduated from Eastern
high school in 1959.

Tom Sutherland
Lexington Ky. 40517
3263 Foxtale Ct.
fax # 606-272-1571.............TAIA for those plans if you get a chance !