[alberg30] Re: plans for an anchor platform/bowsprit

Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Wed Jun 17 06:40:47 PDT 1998

From: tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net (Sutherland)

George..........I would be happy to write it up but first let me send you a
drawing with dementions and maybe a picture or two and then let me know if
you believe it warrants the write up. I personally like it , even thought
it might be factory till I took a closer look when I removed it to
revarnish.

Tom Sutherland
Lexington Ky.
A 30 #412