[alberg30] Re: plans for an anchor platform/bowsprit

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 19:36:02 PDT 1998

From: <Miabarchet at aol.com>

Tom,   thanks for the plans for the bowsprit. The fax line is unavailable when
I am online. I like the concept but have a few questions . The 9" width will
just fit between the bow pulpit but the distance between the dock line chocks
is only 7".  I'm sure I can work out something ; ie. make the bowsrit 7" and
raise the chocks with alum. spacers.  As I said Ilike the concept. I'm shure
phots would also help.
 Mailing address: Jim Allocco
                          5984 Birchwood Lane
                          Sodus, NY. 14551
      We hope to leave tomorrow for a 2-3 week cruise on Lake Ontario.

      Jim Allocco # 565