[alberg30] Re: holdingtanks

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 20:11:28 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

I know of one boat where the new (polyethelene?) tank is installed under the
cockpit sole and fills thru the old engine inspection plate in the sole. Mike
Szablowsky shoehorned a new Yanmar 3 cylinder (about 35 hp) into it and
managed to get a 30 gal tank in right over the engine. Did a wonderful job.
The boat is the former "Twilight", just sold to some lucky guy. I forget the
number
Paul Cicchetti
Ashwagh #23