[alberg30] through-hulls

John A Davenport JayDavenport at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 2 19:36:30 PST 1998

From: John A Davenport <JayDavenport at compuserve.com>

I have recently checked my through-hulls (all 6 of them) on Revolution #526
to see if any of them appeared to be the extruded tubing which was
originally installed, and which is currently in danger of failing
disasterously.  I noticed that they all have "ears" inside the external
opening. This appears to provide purchase for a tool to screw them into the
seacocks. Does this indicate that these through-hulls are replacements for
the originals? Jay D.