[alberg30] waterline/trim ?

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Tue Nov 3 19:02:57 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

I just put number 412 in the water and would like to call on the
collective wisdom of the group to evaluate something for me..........
In my opinion she seems to be setting very low at the stern an/or high
at the bow !  This is the first time I have had her in the water so I
have nothing to compare to.

    Also:

1). The water tank is empty.
2). The anchor locker is empty.
3). The mast , boom  , & roller furling has not been installed.
4). The Atomic-4 has been replaced with a Westerbeke 30 ......which may
weigh 50 to 75 lbs. more.

    would these factors be enough to effect the trim by what seems to be
an appreciable amount  or should I look else where ? If so........ where
?

Tom S
Alberg 30   # 412
InCahoots