[alberg30] Re: Gudgeon/pintle system

Mon Nov 23 06:54:05 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

Guy,

I could live with 1 1/2 to 2 inches but at this time in her "unrigged and
unloaded state" InCahoots # 412 is setting maybe 8 to 10 inches high at the
bow ! I really haven't put a tape on it but  the next I go to the lake I
plan to measure the exact distance from the water , both from the stem and
from the stern and maybe get  comparisons from some of you good folks.

Tom S
InCahoots
# 412