[alberg30] cutting edge UPDATE

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 12 11:35:55 PST 1998

UPDATE	...

	Seams there is some interest out in the boating world regarding, the in's and
out's of dealing with roller furling/reefing  performance loss. There doesn't
seam to be a lot of love for the cutter rig.  But ... a cutter rig sailed as a
sloop rig is starting to make a lot of Sense.  This might not be out of a
persons boat budget.