[alberg30] Alberg 22

John Milner John.Milner at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 15 06:18:26 PST 1998

From: "John Milner" <John.Milner at worldnet.att.net>

Guy,

    The Alberg 22 is actually the Cape Dory Typhoon Senior.  There were only
53 of these boats made in the mid 80's.  Alberg also designed the CD Typhoon
Daysailer and Weekender.  Which is 18' 6", both of these boats have a common
rig and hull.  The main difference is the Weekender had a cabin with a
V-berth, two quarter berths and room for a removable head.

    If anyone hears of a Typhoon Senior for sale please contact me.

Thanks,  John