[alberg30] Re: Alberg 32 and Alberg 34

Jacques Guerette Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com
Mon Nov 16 12:14:05 PST 1998

From: "Jacques Guerette" <Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com>

I vaguely recall seeing a few different articles about the Alberg 34,
including one in Cruising World in the last 6-8 months.  The boat was called
Crazy Horse (there is a picture of it) and the fellow was a delivery skipper
(sorry, the brain is dead on this).

I also seem to recall a photo of the Alberg34 rigged as a ketch/yawl
(whichever has the mizzenmast behind the rudderpost).  Aside from the rig,
the boat looks remarkably like the A30.  Surprise!

Jacques