[alberg30] Re: Compadres

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 11:59:30 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Gordon,
Your idea for parrallel fuel filter/water seperators is very intriguing! Would
it be too much trouble to ask for you to make a quick sketch for me, including
valve location, etc.? Even though I'm putting a new tank into Stargazer,
horror stories of diesels quitting in rough weather because of sediment on the
bottom of the tank becoming dispersed in the fuel and clogging filters scares
me.
Thx,
Lee Trachtenberg
Fairway Apts