[alberg30] Re: Things to watch for !

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 13:11:24 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Paul,
Well, as marketers for the alberg 30, I think we both failed. Gordon had the
right approach!
Did I tell you that my topsides are more scarred than the Titanics? Yes, well,
looks like they were Awlgripped or Imroned not too long ago, but in the two
years that her care was in the not most conscientious hands, docks and piers
gouged the paint. There was only one, 1/4 inch spot where a gouge went down to
the top of the laminate, and I sanded and sealed that with epoxy right away,
but the rest of her looks like she has been either in battle, or squeezed by
ice up North, Shackleton style. Alberg 30's look good in navy blue, so when I
repaint, I'll us the same color. But to get a good job, I've got a lot of
sanding and filling to do!!!!!!!
Take Care,
Lee Trachtenberg
The Beloved "Stargazer" #255