[alberg30] Re: at the top

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 28 12:32:36 PST 1998

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Gordon White... YIKES!... How freighting!	 I think it is made from a material
called phenolic resin(1st coined 1915-20)and I think it is fabricated much
like you discribe. I have side plates to keep it on track. I am concerned that
it will split and jam the halyard someday. Has anyone spoke to a fabricator
regarding replacement aluminum sheaves? Maybe a good idea for a group purchase!?
kindest regards,
greg vandenberg