[alberg30] Re: Masthead sheave

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 10:55:21 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Amy and david,
I don't know if you read my last entry on mast head sheaves, but briefly, I
got a new sheave, retaining plates, compression tube and bolt from Joe Palmer
at Tartan Yachts in Ohio. Customer Service Dept. I dont have the # here, but
the 800 directory will be able to get it for you. I sent him the entire old
assembly for him to use as templates. Total cost, including shipping, was just
over 100 bucks.
Good Luck,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255