[alberg30] Re: handbook

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Nov 30 10:25:38 PST 1998

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

I think you must be talking about the Alberg 30 Maintenance Manual.
This is a publication produced by the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30
One-Design Association for its members.  It's not generally
available.  For members of the Association, the manual costs $18,
which is extremely cheap for what you get.  The manual consists of
a three-ring binder with almost 100 pages of articles drawn from
articles in the Association newsletter and the previous manual, last
updated in 1976.

If you're interested in joining the Association, send me a private
email and I'll forward some information.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/