[alberg30] Looking for heating stove

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Nov 30 10:50:44 PST 1998

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

A-30 people,

My 1966 A-30 has a Fatsco, charcoal burning heating stove in it. I was
recently contacted by the previous owner, asking if I'd part with it,
since he's looking for one. I don't want to sell mine, but I told his
wife I'd post to this list, requesting anyone who has this or a similar
stove to contact him directly.

If you have such a stove that you would consider selling, please e-mail
Jerry Raugh at jraugh at dmci.net.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
#201, 'Watcher of the Skies', Cayuga lake, Ithaca, NY