[alberg30] Re: Masthead sheave

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 15:41:15 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hey Greg,
Sorry for any inconvenience. I ordered the parts from Joe Palmer this past
March. HE DOES EXIST. i'm sorry I don't have access to those records right
now. It was an 800 #, for Service Dept, or Customer Service, of tartan Yachts.
I originaly got the lead myself from someone on AOL sail chat who was
restoring an old Tartan 27, and needed quite a few parts.
Keep trying, unless you want to spend the 300 bucks at Annapolis Spars,

Lee