[alberg30] Re: waterline/trim ?

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Sat Nov 7 06:48:14 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

Chris,
    She is pretty much on the water line at the stern but look a bit low because
the bow is so high. I have decided to not be too concerned until I get the mast
on and the tank and anchor locker loaded. I have been somewhat relieved with the
response of the group indicating that a few inches at the bow is pretty normal !

    You are right about her finally being in the water !