[alberg30] Re: Mast Strength

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Mon Nov 16 06:35:08 PST 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

Paul............My mast just happens to be beside my house so I removed the lower
plate and put the mic on it.........the wall thickness runs between .185 & .190 (
about 3/16 of an inch ) In my experience this is pretty heavy duty. I don't  believe
the mast on my former boat ( Catalina 30 ) was near this thick.

Tom S
# 412
InCahoots