[alberg30] Re: Alberg 30's (and Mustangs)

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Nov 17 12:18:57 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Lee,
    My Mustang is a 64 1/2 convertible, yellow, 6-cylinder. Regretfully
I have no place to garage it (a race car is in there now) and I'm having
to sell it. Fair shape, runs, needs a little care but a pretty good
older restoration. Rally-Pac and all that. Excellent interior -  $5,900.
Have to spend money on the Alberg.
                                                - Gordon