[alberg30] Re: Tiller Cap and Strap/gratings

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sat Nov 21 13:30:14 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Guys,
    I just got an Edson catalog in the mail today. Their strap - looks
just like the one on my boat, sail # 275 - is p/n 965BR-100 (bronze, not
chromed) Price is $152 list. Chrome is $199. Looks just like mine,
anyway.
    On gratings: I have the teak pieces all cut to fit together, the
notches and everything, stainless screws, etc., but with a wheel steerer
and a Bomar hatch, not probably worth the trouble.
                    - Gordon White