[alberg30] Re: Inner Stay

Pat Lymburner patlym at inforamp.net
Sun Nov 22 08:46:00 PST 1998

From: Pat Lymburner <patlym at inforamp.net>

When I get a chance to get down to the Club I will measure the distance
from the forestay chainplate to the tack fitting for the staysail.  I
believe that I can get in touch with someone who used to work at Whitby
Boat Works and they may have some information on how the unit is
attached.  As I said,  I have a full liner and it would be difficult to
get in at it.  It is my understanding that there is a metal backing
plate under the deck which the fitting is bolted to.

Pat Lymburner,
Mynx2,  #410